Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dancing by the mo0nlight
Or the sunset!

One of the better picturess (terminal 3 with infamous changi control tower)
DO i need to introduce the hero B777?!



Well well well!!

Back again for some blogging stuff.. Things are holding up pretty well now... My teacher once said,
if you are lazy to type alot; put it in Point forms.. And for ONCE, i think im gonna heed her advice.. cos now im really lazy to type (not lazy to BLOG!)

  • PMDG finally installed in my FSX( for those who dunno.. its regarding my flight simlator)
  • SEG camp dry run was not at ALL dry!! but fun!
  • Finally OP didnt suck as it usually did...
  • Trip to Airport as usual!
  • Submitted VISA application for my India's Trip.
  • I HATE NCC politicss!
  • I love S-A-S-I!
  • i dunno about 2012.. but am definitely not forgetting 0212! (hahahaha)
  • Mommy having extended 6 weeks MC!
  • Hoping to get into industrial attachment in yr 3 into SIA/Changi!
  • and and.. did i mention i love SASI!?

Such a great way to start my day!!
Good morning people! Rock your SOCKS!!

Adios Ali baba!

No comments: