Friday, November 27, 2009

The 'Male kingdom' of my class
" Departure Time"

THALES



Hey fellas!

My apologies for not being to blog for some time.
Things has been catching up too quickly since i last did, school, PP, NCC etc.. Was meddling with all these blog skins and etc.. and finally i could do some changes to it.. not bad eh?!haha

So here's a little insight into what's happenig in my life for now....

CE (Creative Engagement) trip to THALES aerospace company wasnt as creative as i expected it to be.. well what can i expect more, its merely a glorified technical junkie area deep inside Changi Business Park.. but well at least i got to learn some of the new technologies they gonna insert into the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner (which still is a dream till today) and the Airbus 350 XWB(xtra wide body) jets....

After that, the next milestone was my Professional Profilling assessment (once again nothing so professional about it) I did on Singapore Airlines of course.. why?? maybe because SIA is just spelled at the back of my hand! anyways.. the assessment went very well.. and i did PASSED! woo hoo???

Now gearing up for two things... one is my FYP which is ard the corner to begin with.. Team members include, Syed, Baru, Pam and Simon ... wish some terrorist could join in too! oh well! and the next is the SEG camp Illumna thingy which we are in a Student Leaders... its a 3-day camp in schoool!! muahahahaha!! wat a joke! so yeah.. briefing sessions and dry runs etc... bluekk!


and.. awwwww!! SASII!!!! how can i forget that sweetheart!! She has really been a darling for all these while...motivating me and cheering me up all the way... whenever and however possible.. really she is damnn sweeeeet! muackiess.. Thing is her tests are ready at the startline and this gives her with sooo limited time to gear up for it.. the last i met her was more than a week ago.. man.. i miss her tonnes.. but again.. we still do have our priorities right!!? just wishing her all the best in her endeavours... GO GAL!! I LOVE YOU!!

well thats all for now... im going prawning sooon.. first time.. so yeah.. hopefully the prawns wont get scared of me.. "Dont worry prawns... ill be veryy nice to you... (till you are ready to be grilled)! muahahaha"

so adios for now folks.. Captain will be back for more flight info soon.. till then keep your seatbelts fastened and we are CLEARED FOR TAKEOFF!!



andand!! did i tell you that my OP faci is PAIN IN THE ASS!!!??? well.. nvm.. he isnt worth talking about in my holy blog! BOO!!

No comments: