Friday, September 19, 2008

TGIF!!!!




TGIF!!!!
Today communication=
FUN!!!
Its allll abt de
E.M.O.T.I.O.N.S baybeh!

woo hoo..
As usual.. video came up..
SHIOKK!! Shi Jie funnny sua!!

After school Gordon Gay and me go down to Suntec City to see Angel in a-a-a-a action at the Gaming Exhibition... I play WII Fit!! (Star Wars) my talents: HAIZZZ
lets not talk about it...


After that...
I and Gordon Gay slowly walk and talk.. talk talk talk... until go reach esplanade.. thn from there go to merlion:
The one that vomits out the water non-stop! Then started take picture.. For every picture i take: Gordon also take the exact thing! Funny sia he!! RETARDED!!


Thn... alot of things happen:

1) the gaming sticker stick to my watch and spolit my 'Rolex'

2) My $38 havannas tore

3) My Phone Dropped

4) My Pants **** (DISASTER)

5) Chewing gum stuck to my pants


How better can a day get!!! haiz haiz haiz!! But overall.. today was GREEEAATTT!!!

EEEEYYAAHHH!!!


"Either you die as a Hero;
Or live long enough to see yourself become the villain!"









No comments: