Thursday, September 18, 2008

HALLELUJAH!!

MY ANCESTORS!! HAIL 'EM!!
Who am I?? Why am I?? WHY ah WHY??
Cool edited Emokid indian!!!
The Three Thumbdrives (TTT) that saved my ass in the final moment!!
SURVIVORS OF A102 Problem 3!!
NO STUDENTS ALLOWED IN MY SCHOOL!!




WAHH!!.. SCIENCE!! TOTAL DISASTER!!! half the class cabot!! only left 13 survivors..

SIAN SIAN SIAN!!!

Today computiing!! the class is a ZOMBIE world.. haizz.. MEt up eith W24C folks for 1st break.. shhiokkkk!! Tmr communication... im going to communicate with the faci !! weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

My ancestors told me: See no evil.. Hear no evil.. Speak no evil!! I folllow their footsteps to holiness!!

Tmr... go suntec bully angel thn makan!! niceee!!

HEY!!
HEY YOU!!!
GO!!!
(GO WHERE??)






GO TO HELL!!!! *Speaking no EVIL*

Lets dance TANGOOO!!!!


No comments: