Thursday, September 25, 2008

BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY!!

This is Angel Aunty!!
Hungry Monsters
My Creator... very blur mummy!!
'BBUURRRRRPPPPSSS"
My mum dunno how to eat.. i feed her!!
Retarded Rinita----> Buffday gal!




dunno what is happening to me... my momentum is going down.. the fire within me isnt burning bright enough.. noooo.. i cant let happen.. Yesterday science cock up.. today maths cock up.. this aint happening any more!! Study HARD!! play HARD.. but still must STUDY hard!!!!

Nvm about that!!.. Sis 21st today... Went out for dinner at Thai Express at Vivo.. with mummy and sista!.. shiok shiok.. now too tired

Tmr communication... i will CHIONG!!

Randomness of the day:

Name: Angel
Teeth: Rabbit
Character: Aunty
Hair: Helmet
LOLOLOLOL



Last shout out to my sis: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!

No comments: