Thursday, July 31, 2008

Well Well Well.... Hmmmmmm.........

My mouth with Pizza stuffed in!! Yum Yum!!
RANDOM!!
PAST!
PRESENT!!!
FUTURE???


Well well well... Nothing much to say today..

Computting sucked.. Computting UT sucked EVEN MORE!!!.. I know im dead.. one way or rather..
Well.. What can i say?? VB and Retards are way far apart.. haizz...

Received more info and good news abt my SIA project.. More into it now.. hahahaha..

Tmr culture.. but not going sch.. cos.. i need to collect my clt pass.. collect my rank.. collect my O lvl result.. Collect my Testimonial!! Alot of collection duties to fulfill tmr.. And also.. Go back to my sch NCC unit and train all UGs for the NDP parade!! haizz.. Sometimes i wonder what have i done to my unit as a clt... the unit which did brought me to who i am today..

Went to my tutee's house for familarization trip.. wonderful envt.. wonderful parents.. wonderful tutee.. pledge to give my best to make him excel!! haha..

No pics taken in school today.. Nevertheless.. some random pics for yall to enjoy..

Goodnight Folks..
Cheers

No comments: