Friday, July 25, 2008

Adventurous Spirit!!!


Sheer Boredom!!!
Sheer MADNESS!!!
Im being SNIPED!!!
REPUBLIC REPUBLIC REPUBLIC!!!



Today was a very adventurous day for me.. Had adventure learning camp followed by soccer time with the fiz, ben ,steve, anton, junyong, zhen and boplek!
School was kinda okay.. today's topic was very interesting.. GENDER!!! Muahahaha.. wrecked a hell of it.. had lotsa fun.. look at the vid.. you'll know what i mean!! wakakakaka!!!
HAd two of my class girls gt emotional.. the advices i could share with them...
" Hey ladies.. Treat W24C as your home and tell us your problems.. we are ALWAYS there to help you and support you.. we dont want to see ya'll breakng down.. it dampens the class spirit.."
Had a talk with my diploma programme chair Mr. Mohandas.. regarding my career path.. Alot of interesting stuff which he told that enlightened me.. I WILL WORK TOWARDS MY GOAL AND BE THE S.I.A PILOT!!! hahaha.. i have the focus and the determination to bring me to my destination!!

Adventure learning was hella of time.. was really pissed with the GIRL in front.. i lost the mood to retry again because of her mann!! ugh! nevertheless.. still gt my cert... LOL!!! After which soccer..very little while cos ALC took up alot of time.. Then.. HOME SWEET HOME!! only to realise that my mum ordered pizza only for my SIS.. how irrationale can one get.. NVM.. im still cool... And thats abt it folks.. Im still trying to learn all these blogger thingy.. will try my best to update myself on this over the weekend.. So bear with my dry posts.. Till then wish you guys out there a GREAT WEEKEND AHEAD!!! tgif tgif tgif tgif tgif!!!

Cheers!

No comments: