Thursday, July 24, 2008

FINALLY!!!!







Ok.. Finally.. Mani Raj has created his own blog.. I never knew that i will make my own blog.. cos i never use to fancy having my own blog. I know that people create blog because they want to 'pour out their emotions' la, have a 'online companion' la, BLAH BLAH BLAH!! so i just wanna know what is so nice abt this shit.. just for fun.. W24c!! You influenced me guys! hahhaha.. will never forget ya'll






Talking about today!.. Well. nothing much.. i didnt go to school because was too tired.. Had to miss enterprise UT!! Damn!! i studied so hard for it mann! Heard that commputing module did statistics today! WEIRD!!! no more VB shit??? good lord! rotted at house untill Ben alfyan msged me.. 'Raj.. wanna go gym??' thought about the odds.. and in no time i was off to yishun gym in the pourin rain.. (talking about being retard!!) Worked my ass off.. and then Ben poured out his sad story while having dinner..






Well Ben Alfyan.. I know that you are a disturbed soul right now.. probably alots of ' WHY??'s are wandering through that thick skull of your right?? Well ben.. here are some advices for you to follow:









  1. No one is perfect



  2. You cant be liked by everyone



  3. Let people like you for who you are!!



  4. Be yourself boplek!



  5. Some people just dont appreciate you bro.. so



  6. DONT TURN EMO!!



Hope you really work your odds out ben.. Hope to see you as a better person from now on.. now that you have realised what kind of people are out there!! Mind your actions dude!! but dont be ridiculous in your behaviour.. its NOT gonna work. Trust me. If you ask me.. you've always been a great person and i just want you to BE the way you are right now.. ok




Thats all folks.. Guess its very long now.. so better stop it here... Goodnight dudes and babes!




God Bless




Cheers!!

No comments: