Sunday, August 17, 2008

WENDYS'!

HALAL!!!
Im Happy.. you know why!! i give you clue... Because of the BRIGHT Flash!!! YEAHHH!!!
Nasi Goreng +Teh Peng + extra Milk = ORGASM!
Boobbeeeee showing his signs of ORGASM already... REALITY!!
The malay was apparently very hungry for the halal chocolate prata!!
hahahaha.... Bobo... the hamster guy!!!






My tution postponed to tmr sia.. cos my tutee is sick... poor fela.. hope he gets well soon! :) So.. yeah.. whole day was at home rotting.. That was when the B-Cube invited me to .... WENDYS'!! My shop... cos im the owner and im the one who employed all the banglas there!! i wanna break the 7% record!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

So yeah.. The B-Cubes and me.. WENDY-ed!! Bobo's new N82 5 Mpix Cam takes SHIOK pics.. today only test try.. more tests will come for that cam.. and i love this sean paul song..

WATCH DEM ROLLLL!!!!!

No comments: