Friday, August 15, 2008

Fridays: NCC days!

Can see my face.... How shagged i am.. after the whole thingy!!



Well.. for now.. i mean.. during the hols at least.. Fridays are gonna be my NCC commitment days,. Feel that i have lacked commitment level in my NCC area.. so gonna focus on that for these few days.. afterall.. Im a CLT for nothing.. I've got my part to serve..

So.. today.. had IMT (Individual Marksmanship Training) with my other NCC /RP buddies.. Marcus and Aminah..
so...im very tired
so...im gonna make this a quick post
so... that i can finish updating quick
so...that i can publish it quick
so... that i can shut down my com quick
so... that i can sleep quick.
so... that i can wake up tmr quick..
so... that i can reach my tutee's house tmr quick.
so...................................................................................................................................................

Goodnight Folks!!! (missing the wonderful peeps of W24C)

NANDRI NANDRI NANDRI!!!

No comments: