Monday, December 13, 2010

Reviving a Dead Man's Chest!


I know it! This has always been a trend in my blog....Being dead and returning back to active one is no new drill to my blog! So here is my second wave of giving 'life' to something which you guys thought has been gone long by!

Looking back at my previous post, i realised that it has been over a YEAR since I last updated it! Can you believe!???? OVER A YEAR!! Alot of things has happened over the period of 365 days and mostly were good memories locked up in my memory bank for a long long time to come! But just to do some justice to others, Here is a little highlight on what happened, happening and going to happen in my life!:

First up, I finished my poly days a graduate! It felt more like a coronation after 3 years of fun, joy, excitement! Tertiary education life was never like what I expected it to be! Thanks to good friends and buddies made over these period! Graduation ceremony is on MONDAY! woo hooo! Looking forward to it! It was really a pleasant surprise to know that my school (RP) invited my secondary school form teacher to witness my graduation ceremony! OMG! It has been such a loooong time since I ever remembered about my secondary school days, and this is gonna be a rude awakening truly!!

Next up, work.... For all those who are wondering what I'm working as... Im actually continuing at the very place I was attached to during my internship period! At CAAS (Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore) based at the AIRPORT!! yipeee.. Okay.. for those who are not very aviation inclined. CAAS is the regulatory body for our aviation.. My work involves with Aviation Regulations and Personnel Licensing! Exciting as it is, Time also flies past as a breeze working at the airport!

Lastly! This is what I'm gearing up for all these days! A once in a lifetime opportunity to go serve my nation for 2 years in the Army! Yeap! Enlistment for my National Service is official! Its on the 10th June, at the Island paradise named Pulau Tekong! I did signed up for Airforce as a pilot and I'm done with all the stages - Aptitude Tests, Interview and Medical check up! Last hurdle, getting selected for OCS during my BMT! Oh god! So working towards it.. and still working!

I think thats about it for now , the main juicy things happening in my life for now! And yesss... I also misss my girlfriend alot.. yeaah... may sound like ANY typical boyfriend but seriously, I never have thought the feeling would be this overwhelming... and NS will be the ultimate test I put in my relationship! hahaha....

Till then cheers everybody!

No comments: