Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back with a Twist..



Ladies and Gentlemen..

Well.. its time to pack my bag and leave school.. as i was walking out of the very school compounds.. i had this nostalgic feeling as i walk out ending my title as a Year 2 student and soon ready to picking up the much coveted 'Final Year Student' lingo! WOO HOO!!

It was kind of mixed feeling crossed between, satisfaction and regret.. well.. whatever happen.. it happens

Reminds me of a quote:

"Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn." — C.S. Lewis



Why i find this quote applicable here? Well.. as time flies.. We sometimes forget our past..

Its like taking a walk by the shore on a beach.. With every silent wave that hits.. your footsteps get washed by... Those waves in life is time.. you move on and time erases your past but you've got to sit down and look back the track that got you so long.. because they say that teenage life is the best period in your lifetime... im living it now.. and it will soon be gone.. so i dun wanna miss it or waste it.. To me; ive learnt so far because of experience.. yes.. it was not kind to me.. but the thing is at the end of the day.. i learnt life...

I feel that im fortunate though... actually.. i should say.. im satisfied with my life as it is right now this instance.. i dun wanna be anyone else.. i wanna be me.. i like me.. hahaha.. narcisstic right.. hahaha


School has ended.. Its time i get a dosage on how cruel the working world can be.. im going out to experience the menace of the industry during my attachement at Changi Airport during the holiday.. well.. as i say.. experience is a brutal teacher.. but ill learn!

YABADABADOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

No comments: