Monday, May 25, 2009




You wat happened.. ok come..I the indian boy NARRATE to you..:

One day.. I went to school.. the school is RP.. got MY classmate birthday on that day
and also it was TGIFuck..I was HAPPY RIGHT!!....
go class.. the module was ok... the faci sing lullaby again.. sleep all..

AFTER sch.. three other kukubirds( including the bdae girl johor bahru) and ME choose to go watch movie.. Night at the Museum 2! wah.. buy ticket all le.. I makan all ald.. then right.. still wanted to buy sushi.. for the movie..
WE go down.. got fire alarm.. " Ladies & Gentleman, the fire alarm has been activated. WE are currently investigating the situation. Please remain calm"
I was like 'yeah.. some kuku boy go press one!"

Then we go inside the theatre.. I SIT DOWN ALD!! take note ah.. INSIDE already!!.. advertisements FINISH ald!! FINISH!!. DOLBY starting..
Thnen ah.. KABOOOOOOM!!!! lights come up.. the retarded guy come in shouting" Evacuate please!! there is a fire is in the compounds!) I was like WTF!!

thn of course.. I was ANGRY!! I shouted SARCASTICALLY.. "wah!!the movie nice le!' all look at ME.. I didnt care...

I go out.. I saw.. the whole fifth floor smoky!! I was like damn!!
haiya.. movie was so close yet soo far.. nvm,, they refund ME one!hahaha


After that I went to popeyes with the Boplek and BoBo.. they retarded.. as you know.. so.. end of story..


this is your not happily ever after story!!

No comments: