Saturday, December 13, 2008

Take a break..... Time to reflect..














Yes.. hols have begun.. things seem subtle once again..

No more indian boy in class.. no more monkey.. no more retard... no more.. nothing...

Its just me.. for the next 3 weeks.. I feel that i have done well so far.. so ill take this time to celebrate and enjoy it..

but then... to think of it.. what do i really have gained.. sitting back in my room.. looking through all my pictures.. i realise something... Mani RAJ does not onlly start and stop within the boundaries of W16J..

Who am I??:

An active NCC officer???
A friend ???
A brother???
A son??
An animal???

Alot of things.. and i just realised that i have lose my GRIP on them sia.. i have responsibilities and people look out for me.. i cant just walk down the street at the end of the day like nothing happened??

When was the time the BEN & BOBO & BOBBY wendy-ed??
When was the time Rafi & me punctured the lorry tyre in the carpark??
When was the time we broke the security alarm in Compass Point and run away???

hahaha think about it.. it was so fun...

maybe.. i focused too much on ONLY my class.. its time that i let go of somethings that i have been holding on to very dearly and look out the things along the way...

Ill stop my EMO shit here.. but.. really have to wake up.. who am i losing?? what am i losing.. & WHY am i losing them??

Holidays.. is the best time to answer those "???" Hope i dont LOSE myself!

Cheers..

happy yet satisfying holidays up ahead for all..

merry christmas.. ill give you all my old underwear as present!
hohohoho!!

No comments: