Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bad Day + Happy Day = Normal Day!

My new Cool and Comfortable Slipper!! I name it 'jaja'
A112 : Commputing and Mathematical Skills!
C.E Talk cum RUN: Female Angel: Retarded Raj: Retarded Shi Jie
Im a PILOT!! Pilot for Arcade International Airlines!




Today.. My day split into two parts! : The Bad Day part and the Good Day part


Bad Day Part 1: I wanted to eat Mac with Shi Jie and the gang.. In the end.. Only Shi Jie turn up.... that one also SUPERRR LATE!!!

Bad Day Part 2: In the middle of Causeway point.. Early in the morning rush!! My $40 havannas slipper-sandal gave up on me TOTALLY!!! Thn need to buy a new 'Apek' slipper to school.. Emergency resort..

but then.. times change!!

Good Day Part 1: I realise that my new footwear was cool and comfortable!!

Good Day Part 2: Maths problem wasnt that tough!

Good Day Part 3: C.E talk was Fun!!

Good Day Part 4: After school go causeway point arcade again with YY and Shi Jie.. and i play the airline pilot simulator!! Shiokk Shiokkk SHIOOKKKKK ah!!!


So!! 4( Good Day Parts ) - 2 (Bad Day Parts) = 2 Good Day!!


So overall.. today was a Good Day!!

KTHNXBYE!!
Goodnight....

No comments: